Who are we?
Behind every renovation is a group of people who work tirelessly to transform your idea of the perfect home into a full-fledged reality. Sweet Victory provides a full home renovation with a wide range of specialities,including home and condo renovation. Sweet Victory team of professionals will work with you to develop a comprehensive home design and bring it to fruition. Our team draw on their wealth of design, manufacturing, installation and project management experience and marry this with tried and tested processes, reliability and a highly personal touch to ensure that they are able to translate your vision and dreams into a beautiful reality.
Our Vision & Mission
Competency, quality, reliability and accountability – all strong words but words that reflect the vision of Sweet Victory and our commitment to you.
Our mission is to set the benchmark in interior renovation across all aspects of your project from planning and design, to sourcing the best available quality materials and fittings at the best possible price for our clients and ensuring that the level of craftsmanship reflects the same high standards.
The key to our success and your satisfaction is in ensuring that each aspect of the project is carefully managed on your behalf to deliver on time and within budget your dream kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, living space and others.
What we do:
- Whole Home Remodelling - Our home renovations will breath new life into your space.
- Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom & Laundry remodelling - Hussle free functional and practical renovation.
- We can revitalize your ultra drab facade and gardens into a neighbourhood showstopper
Expertise in the design of high quality residential and commercial interiors:
- Provide the personal hands on design services required by personal & commercial clients.
- Our attention to detail, from concept stage to completion, consistently provides our clients with extremely successful interiors. Special planning, detailed drawings, lighting design, product and full material specification are all central to our design process presenting to clients with full costings for approval
- Committed to encouraging and supporting creativity and competence in the field of interior design
Design must reflect the practical and aesthetic in business but above all... good design must primarily serve people.--- Thomas J. Watson